Messe.ae is a part of Expoglobal Group operating in the Middle East based in Dubai. With more than 20 years of experience in Design, Project Management, Exhibition Stand Building and Custom-Made Solutions we work with a wide range of customers in multiple sectors creating stands for small businesses as well as for international corporations.
Our service is guaranteed worldwide thanks to the convenient location of our offices in Antwerp and Dubai. We can extend our services to multiple countries and events with partners in Southeast Asia, India, South America, and South Africa.
Messe.ae is happy to offer the position of Project Manager.
- Experience in Project Management in the Exhibition or Event industry over 3 years;
- Intermediate proficiency in architect software (CAD);
- Intermediate proficiency in graphic design software (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator);
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to interact with residential and commercial clients, contractors, and suppliers confidently;
- Ability to manage multiple project requirements concurrently;
- MS Office proficiency, with a solid working knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of mid-large scale B2B exhibitions and conferences;
- A hands-on approach and an excellent problem solver;
- English language level B2 and above;
- A valid UAE driving license is mandatory. Currently residing in UAE;
- Ability to work over the weekends if necessary;
- Bachelor's degree.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory;
- Being metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Coordinate with Account Executives to create customized sales plans for key clients.
What We Provide?
- You will work in a highly enthusiastic environment with passionate colleagues;
- An extensive training period, familiarizing you with our business and all stages of the process;
- A representative salary according to your experience and education;
- An opportunity to develop yourself within a fast-growing international company;
- An opportunity to work alongside a team with a wide variety of different nationalities.
And Remuneration Package:
- Basic medical insurance cover, as per UAE law;
- Postpaid SIM card and a basic smartphone, data and call package included for business purposes;
- Company laptop;
- 30 days paid vacation.