Messe.ae is a part of Expoglobal Group operating in the Middle East based in Dubai. With more than 20 years of experience in Design, Project Management, Exhibition Stand Building and Custom-Made Solutions we work with wide range of customers in multiple sectors creating stands for small businesses as well as for international corporations.
Our service is guaranteed worldwide thanks to the convenient location of our offices in Antwerp and Dubai. With partners in Southeast Asia, India, South America, and South Africa we can extend our services to multiple countries and events.
Messe.ae is happy to offer position of Project Manager.
Requirements for candidate:
- Experience in Project Management at Exhibition or Event industry over 3 years
- Intermediate proficiency in architect software (CAD)
- Intermediate proficiency in graphic design software (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to interact with residential and commercial clients, contractors, and suppliers confidently.
- Ability to manage multiple project requirements concurrently.
- MS Office proficiency, with a solid working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of mid-large scale B2B exhibitions and conferences
- Bachelor's degree.
- English language level B2 and above.
- Valid UAE driving licensee. Currently residing in UAE
- Ability to work over the weekends if necessary.
- Hands-on, problem-solving approach is required
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders. Metrics driven with strong ownership and focus
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Coordinate with Account Executives to create customized sales plans for key clients.
What may you expect from us?
- You will work in a highly enthusiastic environment with passionate colleagues;
- An extensive training period, familiarizing you with our business and all stages of the process
- A representative salary according to your experience and education;
- An opportunity to develop yourself within a fast-growing international company;
- An opportunity to work along side a team with a wide variety of different nationalities.
- Evaluation Period
- Evaluation period consists of 6 months in total (3 + 3)
- After 3 and after 6 months your performance will be evaluated, if both sides are satisfied the contract of 2 years will be in full force.
- You are expected to work 8 hours per day, starting no later than 10AM.
- You are expected as part of the overall pay structure to work overtime and/or weekends, if necessary, without extra compensation.
- Office dress code is casual.
- Respect of the company property is expected and any damage to it will not be tolerated.
- Presenting the company in the best possible way is always expected.
Based on the performance evaluation, your salary will be adjusted after the first 3 months and again after 6 months at a sole discretion of the Managing Director of Messe.ae.
Proposed financial package is based on the evaluation period:
- Month 1-3 – AED ______, per month
- Month 4-6 –AED _______, per month
- After 6 months – AED ______, per month
Breakdown of the financial package:
- AED ______ - basic salary (after 6-month probationary period).
- AED ______ - accommodation allowance.
- AED ______ - transportation costs.
- Company provided basic medical insurance cover, as per UAE law.
- Company provided postpaid SIM card and a basic smartphone, data and call package included for business purposes only and always remains property of Messe.ae.
- Company laptop and e-mail address for business purposes only and always remains property of Messe.ae.
- Thirty (30) days paid vacation after twelve (12) months period in the company; vacation times can be taken partially and must be approved in advance by the Managing Director.
- All business trip expenses will be covered by the company in accordance with business trip rules and regulations.